April 25th, 2020 will be here soon and we can’t wait to see you at our National Conference in Greenville, SC! Here’s a look at the main speakers, breakout sessions, and bridge talks this year (full schedule will be finalized soon).
Rico Tice- Minister of Evangelism at All Souls Church, Langham Place; chief developer of Christianity Explored.
Being a Compelling Christian Witnesses in a Secular Society: What We Can Learn Today from Paul’s Approach at Corinth.
Randy Newman- Senior Fellow for Evangelism and Apologetics at the C.S. Lewis Institute.
Unlikely Converts: What they Teach Us About Building Bridges to the Gospel
These are like modified TED Talks. There will be four Bridge Talk options, each with two speakers and a short Q&A.
- Building Bridges Through Prayer
- Engaging God Before Engaging the Lost – Sheila Alewine
- Praying for Work Associates – Billy King
- Finding Ways to Build Bridges
- Why Pre-Evangelism Is Needed Today More Than Ever – Randy Newman
- Reaching Cultural Christians Who See No Need – Kevin Allen
- Building Bridges to the Gospel…C.S. Lewis Style
- What We Learn from Lewis’ Conversion to Jesus Christ – Matt Miller
- Lewis’ Theology of Desire: Desiring God Himself – speaker TBA
- Building Bridges in Different Relational Settings
- How I Reach People On My Street – Rico Tice
- How I Share the Gospel at Work Without Getting Fired – Louis Joseph
Christianity Explored leaders and speakers Rico Tice, Alan Avera, Randy Newman, and Ian Roberts will discuss your questions on evangelism, discipleship, faith in modern culture, and more.
There will be two breakout sessions. You will choose one of four talks to attend in each session.
Breakout Session 1:
- Connecting Your Work to God’s Work – Joe Patrick
- Creating an Evangelistic Youth Retreat – Dave Wright
- Pre-Evangelism and Apologetics – speaker TBA
- Letting the Gospel Tell the Gospel: Why the Gospel of Mark? – Donny Mathis
Breakout Session 2:
- Equipping Christ-followers to Reach a City One Neighborhood at a Time – Todd Alewine
- Using the Internet to Reach People You Wouldn’t Ordinarily Reach – speaker (TBA) from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- How Evangelism, Apologetics, and Discipleship Should Work Together – Seth Nelson
- Creating a Culture of Evangelism in Your Church – Kevin Allen